01 Authentic Leadership
Understanding yourself and your values and how that impacts how you lead and where you want to go.
- What do you stand for as a leader and in life?
- Aspirational vs. lived values
- 4 skillsets of Courage
02 Smart Risk-Taking & Deepening Resilience
Understanding vulnerability and the impact of shame on how we live and lead bravely. Deepening self-awareness, learning strategies for change and greater emotional resilience.
- Dispelling the myths surrounding the concepts of risk, uncertainty & emotional exposure
- Shame: Recognising the “not good enough” concerns of risk-taking and the fears that hold us back
- Learning how to pick ourselves up again when things don’t go to plan
03 Overcoming Perfectionism & Self Compassion
Letting go of what others might think, practicing healthy striving and enhancing self-acceptance.
- Unhooking from Praise & Criticism
- Identifying practices to act differently without compromising standards
04 Brave Conversations
Separating facts from story, using the brave conversations framework to give daring feedback & ask for what you need. Skilling up for tough conversations with empathy and accountability.
- Learn a simple structure that enables powerful, objective and meaningful conversations
- Feel empowered to ask for what you need or want, with less fear around hearing “no”
- Develop and practice skills to give and receive
05 Grounded Confidence
Developing self-worth and grounded confidence to step into the arena and show up courageously.
- Letting go of what others may think
- Inner Critic to Inner Mentor
- Stepping into your power
- Offloading Hurt: Recognising how we react when triggered
06 Reframing Failure & Celebrating Progress
Noticing and reframing the stories you tell about yourself and others so you can navigate challenges and celebrate success.
- Developing curiosity through reality-checking our stories
- Strengths based feedback and learning journey
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT OUR PROGRAMMES:
Top 5 reported areas of growth:
of participants believe our programmes have equipped them with the skills & tools to better manage Perfectionism and Imposter Syndrome.
strongly agree that they have greater confidence in their professional and/or personal lives are more likely to make braver decisions and take smart risks.
of participants achieved promotion or a new role during or immediately following the programme.
I’m certain that if I hadn’t been on this programme, the trajectory of my career and life would’ve been incremental at best… Now I do work that really matters to me with people who challenge and inspire me, and I relish every opportunity to be brave. I don’t let self-doubt hold me back, which enables me to create stronger relationships and shoot for much more audacious goals.
– Finance Mgr, Barclays
I would highly recommend this programme to any individual who feels they haven’t yet reached their full potential.
– Senior Creative Strategist, BBC