ONLINE COACHING & DEVELOPMENT – YOUR BRAVEST YEAR
What could you achieve if you made 2018 your bravest year yet?
Our online coaching and development program based on the research of Dr Brene Brown, gives you the skills and motivation to be more authentic, bolder and resilient.
The programme includes:
- 5 x 1:1 individual coaching sessions (by telephone or skype)
- 4 x live and interactive webinars exploring The Daring Way TM content
Through attending this course, you will;
- Gain greater self-confidence, courage and tenacity
- Feel braver and more assertive
- Learn to align decision making with your core values for longer term fulfilment
- Get greater clarity on your purpose and what is truly meaningful to you
- Take bold, immediate steps towards your personal and professional goals, realising your aspirations and making positive change in your life
- Have greater self-awareness of what holds you back and moves you forward
- Learn the tools to have courageous conversations and the motivation to have them
- Identify which opinions really matter and which are coming from the ‘cheap seats’.
- Practice being kinder to others and yourself without compromising standards
- Feel able to ask for what you need or want, with less fear around hearing “no”
- Build greater resilience when faced with challenges and strategies to help overcome these
- Gain connection with a supportive group of brave individuals
Full details of the content covered in the webinars is available here.
Next course starts 12th June 2018 – Webinars are Tuesday evenings 7-9pm on 12th, 25th June and 10th, 24th July. Personal coaching dates to be arranged individually with your coach from June – September.
£495 + VAT
Read blogs and testimonials from our previous participants here!
To apply or for further info please email Bethan@thebravestpath.com or call on 07921407448.
“The depth of the programme was simply unprecedented in comparison to any development training I’ve had.”
“This is the most amazing program I have ever undertaken, and I really mean that. I have learnt and experienced so much. I have also connected in a deep and meaningful way with people that I would have never thought possible. I have sought their help and support, and this is something that I never would have previously done.”
“This programme has been life-changing for me…I feel stronger, wiser and more self-aware, which has allowed me to be of better support to others as well as more resilient in myself.”
“It has given me the confidence to have those difficult conversations and helped by providing terminology/tools that cannot be disputed around feelings, observations and the story that I make up as part of that.”
“It has helped me reconnect with my ambitions and goals in a way which has been very much needed, but also very refreshing.”
“The program has had a huge impact by enabling me to spend time focussing on me, which is really rare, and really starting to unpick what makes me tick, why I may behave, think and feel as I do.”
“I know of no other course I have taken here or elsewhere that has supplied such lasting and far reaching benefits.”