Top 7 Reasons People Join Our Women in Leadership Programme:
The Challenge – Developing Authentic and Confident Female Leaders
- How can we nurture and multiply the power of female leadership by clarifying meaning & purpose & developing courage?
- How do we build enduring, productive communities of support through deepening connection, inclusion and trust remotely across industries?
- What can we do to help women leaders share their voice credibly and navigate organisational complexity?
- What sources of data can we use to better understand ourselves and others, influencing and negotiating with power?
- How can we help women let go of what others think, set boundaries and find balance and fulfilment at work and at home?
The Women in Leadership Programme is aimed at developing, retaining and supporting women in your organisation who;
- Have been identified as talent
- Could benefit from increased confidence and courage to take smart risks and bring their authentic self to how they lead
- Might have recently returned to work after a career break and would value support in navigating the transition
- Would value development to build their leadership identity, gravitas and understand how to step into their power
- Benefit from a strong network of female peers and mentors both inside and beyond their organisation
This unique format brings together cross-sector leaders across different geographies ensuring diversity of thought and experience to create communities of challenge, inclusion and support.
The programme consists of six, virtual 2.5-hour workshop modules over 6 months, with a powerful combination of individual and group coaching to help support behavioural experiments and foster accountability for positive change.
The programme includes the ground-breaking development & research of Dr Brené Brown author of Dare to Lead. Previous programmes for women leaders have included participants from Microsoft, Discovery, Barclays, PayPal and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) as well as CEOs and founders of start-ups.